Recent Fire Damage Posts
April when the flowers and the nice weather start to bloom along with renovations to your home start to begin. Before tearing into that wall or turning the basement into the master bedroom, did it get it tested… for what you may ask? Asbestos! Many buildings constructed before 1980 contain asbestos — a naturally occurring mineral used in everything from insulation and roofing to ceiling tiles, flooring, paint and adhesives between the 1940s and 1970s. Asbestos is extremely dangerous and could cause extreme health problems. SERVPRO of Klamath and Lake Counties does the sampling and the testing for you, if Asbestos is found we can take care of the entire Asbestos Abatement- Removal. When remodeling and deposing of the non needed materials, you have to get them tested before the dump can accept them. To schedule an appointment for testing call SERVPRO of Klamath and Lake Counties (541) 773-3740
At SERVPRO, we are able to check your home, and do testing for Asbestos.
Inhaling Asbestos fibers into your lungs can cause serious health effects.
These fibers can be released into the air after a fire has taken place in your home which is why at SERVPRO we have the right testing available to you.
At SERVPRO we are able to send out testing on Floors/Walls etc..to make certain that there is or is not asbestos in your home or business.
The rates that we offer to you are the same rates that are given to us. We do this to ensure our customers that they are getting the most reasonable price.
We value our customers AND our customers' health. It is important to us that you are getting the right care and customer service that you deserve. Choose SERVPRO and we won't let you down!
Fire Damage Repair by SERVPRO of Klamath and Lake Counties
Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
When your home or business suffers fire damage, it can be especially devastating. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, your property may have substantial water damage from firefighting efforts. You may feel stressed and confused after such a disaster, and you’ll need a caring expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Klamath and Lake Counties has the specialized fire and water damage equipment and expertise to help you through this tough time.
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
SERVPRO of Klamath and Lake Counties is dedicated to responding immediately to your fire damage emergency. A faster response is the key to help prevent additional damage and reduce the restoration cost.
Fire Damage and Repair
After the fire there's always a clean up , that's where SERVPRO of Klamath Falls/Lake Counties comes in, always ready to help. When going through such a crisis we want to help guide you through these grieving times. We want to treat you and your property with all the respects after such a loss.
SERVPRO has specific training and equipment to develop a comprehensive plan of action for your emergency needs. We will ask questions to make sure we fully understand the intensity of the fire, making sure we have every bit of equipment and SERVPRO professionals needed to complete the job.
We want to keep you satisfied with the work we perform during this horrific event, and make sure we work quickly and diligently to make sure every job succeeds the SERVPRO way.
Fire Destroys Family Home in Klamath Falls
A fire raged through a home on November 11th destroying the entire garage and half of the home causing smoke damage to the entire rest of the house. There was significant water damage to the garage and the garage contents from the firefighters saving the home. At this point the entire home became a rebuild, along with full contents clean.
SERVPRO of Klamath Falls/Lake Counties was called and made a comprehensive plan of action to make sure it fit each and every step to restoring the home how it was before. We got started on the rebuild and the cleaning of the contents right away. As we got closer to restoring the home we updated the homeowner who became very pleased with our service. We used many different equipment and resources to make sure everything was restored to its full potential.
We respected and cared for each part of the home as if it was our very own. With all the hard work and the right supplies we restored the home and the contents as if nothing ever happened.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT FIRE OR REBUILDS PLEASE CALL: 541-773-3740